An Energy Savings Agreement with ETR can Save You Timeand Money
What is an Energy Savings Agreement (ESA)?
An ESA complete systems check in the fall and spring ensures that your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system is working correctly and efficiently through scheduled inspections and maintenance. Just like with your car, your HVAC equipment needs regular maintenance to keep it running reliably. The ESA agreement between you and ETR will not only save you money and energy, but will also give you peace of mind.
What are the benefits of an ESA?
- Priority service.If you experience a mechanical failure and are one of our ESA customers you move to the top of the list in the service call rotation. Priority service now with no Diagnostic fee - an $89 savings!
- No overtime fees.
- 15% discount on all flat rate repairs.
- Special pricing for new equipment for our ESA Customers.
- Energy Savings.Timely and proper maintenance keeps your machine running as efficiently as possible to keep your utility bills down.
- Savings with Timely Repairs.We can discover and correct problems at the least expensive time . . . BEFORE they cause equipment failure.
- Longer Life Cycle.Your equipment will last longer and run more reliably because of preventive maintenance.
- Lower Life Cycle Costs.Over the life of your equipment, you’ll experience lower total operating and maintenance costs with few disruptions.
- Specialized Testing.We will use some of the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry to service your needs.
- Quality Technical Personnel.Our technical personnel are trained in the most up-to-date technologies to provide critical service support for the operation and maintenance of your equipment.
- Maximized home comfort satisfaction.Our operational showroom allows us to review your lifestyle so we can customize your home comfort needs.
- Residential ESA customers receive a 1 year parts and labor warranty on repairs.ETR will replace the part including labor in the event it fails from mechanical failure 1 year from the date of the repair. Excludes commercial applications, drains, cleaning, refrigerant, freight, acts of nature, abuse, or neglect.
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean exchanger elements
- Clean electric heat elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Confirm gas pressure
- Adjust operating pressures if needed
- Monitor starting ability
- Test safeties
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean/adjust blower components
- Inspect/Tighten/Secure/Clean electrical
- contacts/connections & wiring
- Confirm proper supply voltage
- Surface leak check with sniffer
- Video scope coil supply plenum
- Apply protective coating to condenser cabinet
- Confirm thermostat operation
- Clean condensate drains and test for proper drainage
- Check secondary drain switch for proper operation
- Check system temperature split
- Perform carbon monoxide check
- Clean debris from outside unit
- Confirm that panels are secure and sealed
- Clean and confirm ERV operation
- Confirm zone damper operation
- General Refrigerant Leak Inspection
- Internal Video Camera Inspection of Coils
- Check overall heating operation
- Check overall cooling operation
- Clean exterior of furnace cabinet
- Confirm pan switch operation
- Confirm flu vent clean at exhaust cap
Please Call Us today at (903) 581-3771to learn more and start benefiting from this great program!